MUSICAL CAREER COMING TO A CLOSE AFTER 20 YEARS AS A MUSICIAN

NASHVILLE, TENN. – April 03, 2013 –Singer-songwriter Bebo Norman has had a highly applauded musical career throughout his seventeen-year discography. Norman has announced that as of the end of 2013, he will officially retire from everything music. This announcement and decision comes after much prayer.

“For those closest to me, this really has been a decision that was years in the making, but after a lot of prayer and continued conversation, my wife Roshare and I made the final call back in December,” shares Bebo. “And honestly I wasn’t sure if I would be done right away, or what the exact timetable would be, but ultimately I decided that I really wanted to honor my label and publishing commitments through 2013 and tour this new record (Lights of Distant Cities) for at least a year from release just to make sure I “finish well.”

In October 2012, Bebo released his last full-length studio release, Lights of Distant Cities, on BEC Recordings to much acclaim – as with all of his releases. Media called this album a “triumph,” “beacon of hope,” “stunning masterpiece” and one of his best pieces of work.

“Everything that I had left in my heart for music, I feel like I squeezed out and emptied into writing and recording this latest project, which I love so dearly. And to have had the chance to write and record such a personal record with my close friend and longtime live collaborator, multi-instrumentalist Gabe Scott, was the perfect way to finish out my recording career.”

Pushing the fear of the unknown aside, Bebo knows he is following his heart just as he did 20 years ago when he entered into a musical career. As many may know, Bebo has often called himself an “accidental” musician as he turned away from his plans for medical school to a season of music. “The reality for me is that I don’t have any one specific calling moving forward – I feel pulled in quite a few different directions, but none of them are music-related. I don’t know that I really feel called tosomething else as much as I feel called away from music.”

“I’m still not even certain how I got here, how I landed on this particular course as an artist, but I do know that it wouldn’t have happened without the willingness of people all over the world to be a part of this with me. I will be forever grateful.”

To celebrate his career’s end, Bebo will be releasing his final radio single. “Sing of Your Glory” will be going for adds on April 19. He will also be touring throughout the summer and fall, anchored by a co-headlining tour “in the round” with his longtime friends and musical counterparts Andrew Peterson and Sara Groves. Contact 25 Artist Agency to book Bebo Norman one last time before the end of this year (info below).

Cultivating a substantial national following as a self-supported independent artist in the mid-90’s, Bebo became the poster child for Christian music’s acoustic singer-songwriter revival with his 1999 major label debut, which landed Norman on the cover of CCM—a rare honor for a new artist. The follow-up,Big Blue Sky, was voted No. 1 Christian album of 2001 by the editors at Amazon. Myself When I Am Real (2002) earned seven Dove Award nods and charted the defining hit, “Great Light of the World.” Projects Try (2004) and Between the Dreaming and the Coming True (2006) continued the steady climb. In 2007, Norman partnered with Seattle’s BEC Recordings to release his first Christmas project that garnered another Dove nomination.  In 2008, he released the critically acclaimed self-titled project. In 2010, Bebo received a Dove Award for “Inspirational Recorded Song” for his song “The Only Hope” from this self-titled project. His next project, Ocean, released in 2010 and explored the theme of finding one’s real identity. Bebo resides in Franklin, Tennessee with his wife and two boys Smith and Miller.

• bebonorman fan wrote on April 5, 2013

You will be missed in the music world brother!

• dubturbohelper.com wrote on June 2, 2013

Excellent post! Whether you are just starting out or are a professional musician and want to take your music career to the next level, you need the 15 essential (and free) music career tips. With these free tips you will learn: How to get started now to build a highly successful career in the music industry. How to transform your fans into SUPER FANS. How to make key connections in the music industry and what to do once you have them. How to improve your live shows. How to massively multiply everything you are already doing to build your career in music. How to easily make your live shows and touring much more profitable. And much more... Good Day, @Wayne Williams

• publier un livre gratuitement wrote on June 6, 2013

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

• jesse wrote on June 23, 2013

You had a greatmusic run Bebo...You will be missed.

• Nathaniel Fears wrote on July 6, 2013

Glad to know about Bebo Norman and amazed to see of his musical career as it is inspiration too for others. I will collect of his previous album and keep staying for his new song releasing. Thanks a lot for informing us!

• Tennessee Property wrote on July 8, 2013

Bebo will truly be missed

• http://alainjamot.bandcamp.com/ wrote on July 28, 2013

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

• literature dictionary online wrote on August 23, 2013

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• http://Paul-coze.blogspot.com wrote on August 24, 2013

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

• Secret Method wrote on September 18, 2013

Rest in peace Bebo. We love you ----------------------- Secret Method

• seo books free download pdf wrote on September 21, 2013

I'm more than happy to uncover this great site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information in your site.

• free bass guitar music books wrote on September 23, 2013

Great post.

• bijoux en pate fimo blog wrote on October 11, 2013

You made some good points there. I checked on the internet for more information about the issu and found most people will ggo along with your views on this website.

• Will Mahony wrote on November 12, 2013

Bebo, Thank you for all you have given us. I have only seen you once, a few years back, but man did you touch my soul. I felt that even though there were many in the audience that night, that God spoke through you and your music directly to me. Your music has been and will always be a source of inspiration and hope for me. Thank you for all you have given, and what ever happens next be happy in what you do. May God bless you and your family on your next chapter.

• internet marketing ninjas glassdoor target wrote on November 15, 2013

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

• Seannies wrote on December 10, 2013

Have always respected Bebo.

• Brandon wrote on December 19, 2013

It is pretty awesome to be an accidental musician. Great career though (20 years)

• Marisa wrote on January 8, 2014

This made it easier for two member bands to add in musical elements that the two band members were not able to perform. Sequencers allowed bands to pre program some elements of their performance, such as an electronic drum part and a synth bass line. Thank you. military to civilian resume writers

• Melissa wrote on January 8, 2014

I saw you in 97 or 98 at a small church concert in Fayetteville, GA. I cried enough that you mentioned it afterwards, signing my cd cover. Your sincerity has always stuck with me. I have even more appreciation for your honesty now that I've read the background info about your last album. Your desert. Thank you for sharing your journey so openly. God bless you and your family.

• Ft. lauderdale cpa Firms wrote on January 27, 2014

Wonderful website. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending iit to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. Annd obviously, thanks on your sweat!

• Jack wrote on January 30, 2014

Music everybody like but depends on us what we choose. some people like soft music and some like hard music. We help the students with read reviews at Essayholic.com and get essay just an hour. Our offer is consonantal price essay services.

• Craig Simms wrote on March 11, 2014

To last 20 years in the music inductry is very good going in this day and age. It represents real quality i think, too many bands and musicians that come onto the scene now that do not possess the real quality to survive.

• {online|on the internet|on-line} {advertising|marketing|advertising and marketing} wrote on March 11, 2014

Excellent article! I truly enjoyed reading this, many thanks for writing it. I delighted in acquiring your standpoint on this subject as I generally simply get to examine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wotVPcZiII videos similar to this one Thanks once again and I'll be back quickly.

• Tai facebook wrote on May 14, 2014

Great post

• Tai facebook wrote on May 14, 2014

Your blog is so impressive

• Tai facebook wrote on May 14, 2014

I like your blog so

• nose job disasters wrote on July 4, 2014

Newer technologies and advanced tools have made it possible for cosmetic surgeons to carry out the highly delicate surgical procedures with more confidence and mitigated risk factors. Interestingly enough, pictures of her as a younger woman show that she's adorable, and post surgery she is just beautiful. There is one error: the sentence "The heir who wins the windfall will be the one who finds the.

• bandage dressing for dogs wrote on July 9, 2014

If or when your favorite game in your youth was creating clothes for your toys as well as creating creative changes in your very own apparel, then I think people such as you are absolutely those which are destined to become a fashion designer. Instead try a nice pair of wool or cotton chino dress trousers with a button down shirt, sweater vest, tie, and sport jacket. Almost every day we are exposed to the damaging effects of the ultraviolet rays that are sometimes high in radiation.

• pompano west palm beach plumbers palm beach fl wrote on July 10, 2014

To check if the flush valve is the cause of the leak, simply shut off the water supply to the toilet. It is said that it is useful in the opening of drainage in some cases. The body definitely contained a high volume of mucous and yeast.

• laser hair therapy of north america wrote on July 18, 2014

The older you get, the more likely it is that you'll start to experience thinning and hair loss. If the drugs damage cell activity during the anagen phase, then hair loss is noticeable within a couple of weeks. Testing blood or saliva usually is done in the morning and evening with the normal ranges as noted below.

• pompano beach slab leak detection equipment wrote on August 15, 2014

Read on to find the vocabulary you will need and links to sites with house plans. You should also allow a minimum of 36 inches of counter space to the right and then 30 inches to the left of the range and sink, if possible. This is the most deciding factor before you proceed forward.

• hcg weight loss johnson city tn wrote on August 16, 2014

-The test was done incorrectly for example perhaps the test was not saturated entirely in urine. Indeed, it has been found that men using HCG to lose weight have even better outcomes than female users in several instances. Having a demanding work schedule, you need to look for ways in losing weight without having to sacrifice your job.

• hcg reviews wrote on August 19, 2014

Still, you can get all of the things you need for doing the h - CG weight loss protocol for around $100 or less. That list consists of a small apple, a small orange, 4-6 medium strawberries and a half grapefruit. Dieters are recommended to drink as much water as possible, as the adequate water consumption can help dieters feel more filling and increase their body metabolism.

• cheap bandage dresses wholesale wrote on August 21, 2014

Due to our technological development, most of us are well-known about the internet. Militants dress themselves up in camouflage coats in such a way that it is hard to distinguish them from the surroundings. Some patients with a history of elevated lipids may also develop AIOA.

• facial Plastic surgery forum wrote on August 24, 2014

A small alteration to your appearance can have a massive effect on the overall quality of your life. These types of surgeons are often targeting patients with big budgets who are ready to shell out the big sum of money just for looking better. What are the qualities that make a good plastic surgeon.

• Laser Light Therapy Pain wrote on August 27, 2014

Will the doctor performing blind dissection be able to adequately account for this variability in the average patient and will he risk operating on an unwary patient in whom these differences might be profound. main light based permanent hair removal technique for men. However, pulling on a scab that was adherent to the skin usually dislodged the graft - often several days after pulling on a hair was safe.

• weight loss hormone hcg drops wrote on August 28, 2014

However, this diet is kind of controversial as the reviews about its effectiveness are mixed and somewhat puzzling. The reason why hcg is produced during pregnancy is to keep the fetus and the pregnant woman nourished early on when the mother to be may not realize she is with child and extra nutrition is required by the growing baby. It works by triggering the pituitary gland to release more of the hormones FSH and LH, which in turn stimulate the growth of an ovarian follicle which contains an egg.

• boca raton wealth management advisors llc wrote on August 28, 2014

This step provides the basic know how about the basic principles into accounting and various policies and structures for key concepts in Accounting Terms Definitions. Riordan has made a conscious effort to reach key locations which include Georgia, Michigan, and even China. Learning how to get your gambling winnings tax back can be quite beneficial to you, especially if you find a refund management company that can assist you in getting this rebate without a lot of hassle and fuss.